Bimpe Onakoya is sharing gems for us makeup rookies around this time and we are grateful imagine us getting out of this and beating our faces to perfection everyday!
Bimpe Onakoya; Maybelline Nigeria’s artistic director dubbed MUA to the stars (both local and international) has over sixteen years experience as a makeup artist and she’s breaking down how to do the brows without any fuss – she’s doing it as simple as possible and it’s all we need right now.
Firstly, get your Maybelline products ready, you’ll need:
- Maybelline Super Stay Primer
- Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil
- Maybelline Master Drama
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Here’s how she breaks it down:
- Mattify the brow with Maybelline Super Stay Primer, to dry up an oily brow, so brow can last all day,
STEP 2 :
- Brush the brow into order and use Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil to fill in an even and precise stroke till brow looks naturally full
- To soften any harsh line, apply Master Drama to brush on filled brow
- To achieve a distinct and perfect shape, clean up under the brow by applying Fit Me Concealer in 2 shades lighter this will also elevate the face.
- To avoid harsh lines on your upper brow apply your exact shade of concealer to clean up the upper brow, this process is much easier to manage than when using a lighter shade!