No-makeup makeup look is all sorts of beautiful. It gives an illusion of a bare face with a glow that’s all shades of sultry and effortless.
For a no-makeup makeup look, the catch is natural shine. It’s even better when you have clear skin so coverage is barely there/minimal and it rocks for everyday wear.
It’s simple to achieve if you follow Dimma Umeh’s easy steps.
- She starts by priming her face
If you have oily skin don’t skip priming your face to keep face matte
- For an effortless glow, she used a strobe gel that dries down matte
- She fills in her brows, light, soft and feathery and sets it
- She follows with a lightweight foundation for a subtle coverage
- She goes in with a concealer for the undereye area in soft, light strokes
- She sets the concealer
- She defines the face with light strokes and sets it
- She uses a very light blush
- She wears her mascara
- She uses her cream highlighter
- She defines her cupid’s bow and wears light lipstick and a clear gloss.
See her break the look down in the video
Would you be trying out the no-makeup makeup look?