Pancakes for breakfast? Hell yeah
Pancakes are hugely recommended for breakfast especially on a Saturday like this! They are filling, fun and super easy to make and guess what? We are showing you how to make them in easy steps! You’ll thank us later.
What you need:
- Baking powder
- Salt (a pinch)
- Mix flour with baking powder then add sugar and a pinch of salt then set aside
- Break eggs, then separate the egg white and yolk
- Mix milk with egg yolks and whisk. Slowly add this to the dry ingredients (in step 1)
- Whisk egg whites and slowly fold into the batter
- Preheat pan (non-stick)
- Add little oil to pan
- Pour in the batter, flipping the pancakes when there are bubbles
- Make sure they are done on both sides
- Serve with your favourite syrup or fruits
We think you should try this fruit parfait bowl, it’s yum!